[UPDATED] Note Block Music Player – CCTunes Version 0.9
Note Block Music Player – CCTunes Version 0.9″ upload_time=”2014-07-10T14:11:31.000Z” description=”Requires only the default computercraft and minecraft. OpenComputer or MiscPeripherals are needed. Stable Version: CCTunes and Store Version 0.9 How to install:” duration=”PT1M48S”]
Requires only the default computercraft and minecraft.
OpenComputer or MiscPeripherals are needed.
CCTunes and Store Version 0.9
How to install:
Step 1) Run Command in terminal: pastebin get 2nkPTL63 cclauncher
Step 2)Run Command in terminal: cclauncher
Step 3) on the remaining computers run: pastebin get REKPeqab startup
– Unlimited Space using a cloud
– Can be installed on every server running CC 1.4+
– Download all songs form the cloud to your computer by running the command: “download_all”
but keep in mind that the disk space is to small in default settings!
– Always be up to date with the biggest Noteblock collection world wide!
– Missing a Song in the List? Send a the song in a .nbs format to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and I will upload it to the CCTunes Cloud!
– (fixed) Lagg in menus
– (fixed) Crash after trying to play previous song (Error code: “parallel 22:: play 389: attempt to index ? (a nil value)
– (fixed) CCTunes: Music not playing after selecting a new song
– (fixed) CCTunes: White Screen while downloading a song
– (added) Offline mode allows to use CCTunes without the Cloud!
Know Issues (Please report all not listed bugs):
– “L1” playback mode is broken
– CCStore: Filter and other options not working
Offline build (outdated):
Pastebin ID: REKPeqab
Main Computer Zip: