Beat Cloud Music Player App Review
Cloud Player Promotion Video
Cloud Player is an Android application designed for unlimited listening experience and incredible dowload of music for free. With the interface used the exceptional, easy-featuring and whole brand new Material Design kits, this application powerfully supports managing music library on your devices.
– New Material Design
– Edit music tags, enables you to customize your music library
– Automatically updated singers’ information and photography
– Automatically updated albums’ covers
– Add and Edit lyrics of songs feature.
– Advanced access to Library Quick Search
– Multi languages support with professional translation
CloudPlayer brings all you need to enjoy your freedom of music… and a little more than that, it’s an absolutely great choice for you Android device.
Music Cloud 2 : Music Streamer
MCloud is an online Music Streaming app using third-party client powered by SoundCloud public API .It works completely under the terms and conditions of SoundCloud. You can Listen new, old and all kind of audio mp3 songs and mash-ups and the latest aired songs in real-time .
* By using the latest function you can browse through exclusive music content uploaded by users worldwide on SoundCloud instantaneously as they are published .
* Trending Music , Pop Music, Popular Music, Hip hop, rock, electronic, classical, jazz, folk, R&B, and more best music and free songs.
For any App-Development/Query/Complaint/Request
INFO: This app is ONLINE music player and mp3 songs STREAMER, we do not provide any facility to CACHE and DOWNLOAD MP3 songs so as to respect user content and comply with The SoundCloud API T&C
– Play/Pause/Next from NotificationBar
– Auto Pause when earphones are removed
– Search of songs online
– Listen songs from your music stored locally on your phone
– Find free music online by genres
– Listen songs in Minimized mode
– Listen music from Top 50 Songs
– Shuffle and Repeat mode of music play in player
– Create Songs Playlists and add songs
– For songs you have already on your phone realtime search (search per letter pressed) to ease search
Note: This app DOES NOT provide MP3 DOWNLOAD even you cannot download music of any kind.
This NOT an official app from the various media services, and this is only an unofficial 3rd-party client that complies with their 3rd party API terms of service. This app is NOT an affiliated nor related product of those services. Per their API developer terms:
All audios are provided by public third-party media services SoundCloud. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used here under the terms of Fair Use and the Digital Millennium Copyrights Act (DMCA).
Since Free Music Player simply links to content on those services via their 3rd Party Developer API, We do not have any direct control of their content. If there are any content that may infringe upon anyone’s copyrights, the following links can be used to report the content:
– The app pulls music from SoundCloud by using their API. We do not provide caching and downloading any tracks
– If you don’t know what SoundCloud® is, read here:
– If you like SoundCloud®, you can find more in it’s great native client:
Install Nuvola Player (A Cloud Music Integration) In Linux Mint / Ubuntu
Install Nuvola Player (A Cloud Music Integration) in Linux Mint / Ubuntu.
Command to install :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nuvola-player-builders/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nuvolaplayer
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
# Visit my blog for more updates –
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
On Sunday night, Kenny Chesney headlined the Stagecoach Music Festival in California.
No Shoes Nation was in full force Sunday night and while Chesney led off the night with “Have Another Beer in Mexico,” the beer was being raised high all night in Indio.
Chesney wasted no time at all, going from song to song, unleashing one number one hit after another with songs like “Somewhere with You,” and “I Go Back.”
There was no time for small talk as Chesney rolled out an hour and a half of nothing but his greatest hits.
One of the most memorable, and arguably the cutest moment of Chesney’s performance was the duet of “Setting the World On Fire.”
No, Pink didn’t make a surprise appearance, but rather, Chesney pulled a young girl from the audience to help sing along and with the support of the crowd and Chesney, she absolutely nailed it.
DS SoundCloud Music Player
DSSC Music Player is a HTML5 plugin for developers to have a customized player / interface for SoundCloud tracks. It is purely designed by HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. No flash is used in this plugin.
This plugin takes SoundCloud tracks and create an ordered playlist. All the functionalities for each track are retrieved and produced based on the original features of the SoundCloud, all in a unique and stylish interface.
Here are some of the main features of this HTML5 application:
– Easy to setup
– Customized interface design (Flat design)
– Responsive design
– Cloud-based track download functionality
– Instant synchronization with SoundCloud
– Facebook & Twitter Integration
How To Download Music From Cloud Service? Offline Music Player & Playlist Manager
Save space on your device and have access to all of your music store in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.
Download all your music from Cloud Platfroms to your device to play it Offline.
Best Music Player & Cloud Manager and Documents reader for iPhone & iPad now with passcode protection
– Playback with repeat of song or list and shuffle
– Play mp3, aac, mp4, wav, mov, caf,…media files
– Create, rename, edit playlist
– Move, rename or delete tracks & songs
– Folders and files management
– Zip/UnZip/UnRar file
– Background music playback
– Lockscreen playback controls
– Sleep timer
– Reads many files types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents, Pictures, Archives.
– Rename files and folders, local & clouds
– Passcode to protect
Get Started With The Amazon MP3 Store And Cloud Player
Enjoy your music anywhere.
Play or download your music from the cloud with Amazon Cloud Player, available on the web, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device. Browse and search your library, create and manage playlists, stream your music from the cloud, or download it for offline playback. Launch Cloud Player for web, or learn more about music on your Kindle Fire or about the app for Sonos, Android, or iPhone and iPod touch.